While the main activity of our trip will be volunteering, we also have LOTS of fun events planned to do in our free time.
Here are some things we have in mind:
- Hike to the top of Mount Sentinel. (definite)
- Visit Glacial National Park. (definite)
- Visit Yellowstone National Park. (maybe)
- Venture into Garnet, Montana’s best-preserved ghost town. (probs not – closed in March)
- Explore the National Bison Range Wildlife Refuge. (maybe)
- Go horse-back riding. (probs not – too expensive)
- Swim in the hot springs. (definite)
- Ride mechanical bulls. (hopefully)
- Take a ride on the “Carousel for Missoula.” (definite)
- Check out the University of Montana. (definite)
- Learn the Hoedown Throwdown. (this is a MUST)
Have any places you’d like to visit or things you’d like to do? Let us know!