Found some of these online and thought we’d share them with you! Here are some of the popular answers shared by Montana locals:
- The rodeo is the social event of the year.
- The pickup trucks all have two rifles and two big dogs.
- People you don’t know smile and say, “Howdy.”
- Bumper stickers are about guns, horses or chewing tobacco.
- When the car in front of you is weaving, you suspect a farmer instead of a drunk.
- You can write a check at McDonald’s for two Big Macs and fries.
- The most effective mosquito repellent is a shotgun.
- You think nothing of an elk, buffalo, moose, or other wildlife wandering through town.
- The wind is faster than your truck.
- You leave your keys in the car and the next morning it’s still there.
- The elevation exceeds the population.
- You can see the stars at night.
- You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
Who needs Cancun when you have MONTANA? But in all honesty, we hope this didn’t scare you away…