That’s right. Montanans are so cool they have their own language. Here’s some of the slang you might want to learn before you take on the Missoulians.
- Ditch: Means “with water.” If you order a “soda ditch,” you’ll get a soda with water!
- Radar Range: Microwave
- Montana Shoeshine: What you get when you step in a pile of cow s**t. Lovely!
- Spendy: Expensive or pricey
- Better-Than-Sex Cake: A favorite home-made dessert recipe in Montana, which largely consists of chocolate, toffee, hot fudge, condensed milk, and whipped cream.
- That’ll Ride’em: That will work
- Two-Bits: 25 cents or $25
- Weasels: Another word for M&M candies. (“Can I have weasels with my ice cream?”)